Saturday, July 16, 2011

Splishing and Splashing


I totally stole these pictures from Tara's blog. I'm such a klepto. Actually, I've never stolen a thing in my life.
Oh wait.
Nevermind.
Not the time or place.
Friday we played at a park with a little splash pad. Tessa gleefully gulped down gallons of infested water while I basked in the sunshine. It was blissful.
She now has the worst case of Hand, Foot, Mouth I have ever seen. We're talking oozing blisters all over her mouth and tongue. Poor child.
I, however, have a rad tan.
Priorities.
It was a good time had by all. And now we are diseased.
Just another day at the park.
(Thanks photographer Tara for capturing these sweet moments with my babies. You're brilliant!!)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Poor Tessa. Give her a hug from me. I guess the important thing is you got to spend the morning being a nanny and sunning yourself on the bench.

Denzil and Brittany said...

Hope Tessa gets feeling better soon. Wish we could have been there with you.

Megan said...

SOooooooo cute!