Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thankful Day!!

My most crushed on holiday of the year. Oh how I adore Thanksgiving. And this year didn't disappoint.
My depiction of the event, however...a different story. But who has time to take pictures when gluttony is on the menu?
We went to a family in the ward for dinner, joined by two additional families. They kept us cracking up for 5 hours. Serious. Pure. Entertainment.

The food was fabulous as well. And warm. Which, honestly, is a bonus.

My children even behaved.
Mostly.
Best. Holiday. Of the Year.

The obligatory licking of the plate.
I seriously have a dog for a child. No joke.
Speaking of bonus...more Tessa. And me. With my bangs. Because my extra-large features on my tiny head didn't smoosh my face enough.
Happy Thanksgiving.

We really are just a bunch of lucky ducks, aren't we??

No comments: