Saturday, March 17, 2012

All Eyes On Me in The Center of a Ring...

As it is the year of the dragon, so it was the theme of the good brothers Ringling.
And it was holy. freaking. amazing.
 We arrived an hour early to get up close and personal attention paid upon us. 
 Ryder dressed up like a flamer circus performer.
 Tessa was chosen to take center stage.
 She was instructed to jump up and down.
 She refused. 
 The colors were vibrant, the acts impressive, the animals amazing and the stunts shocking. 
 I am pretty sure I need an elephant to hang out with daily.
 Most valuable lesson learned: I must invest in a whip.  
Tamed.  Wild.  Animals.
I have three.
 No really, I need an elephant animal friend.

 This was no joke.  8 motorcycles ran circles around each other in this teeny tiny sphere. Quite possibly the most insane thing ever witnessed by these baby blues.
 It really was a gorgeous, phenomenal show. The kids and the parents were equally entertained and well pleased.  The mass amount of snacks, treats and glowing mohawks probably didn't hurt either.
Don't fret, the mohawk was for Allen.  We obviously don't believe in spoiling the small(er) children.








2 comments:

Ashli said...

While I'm not exactly what I would call a lover of the circus, I will admit that one of my favorite movies as a child was Toby Tyler and I always dreamt of learning to ride on a horse standing up. Glad that is was amazing and made all of your wildest dreams come true.

Megan said...

I actually feel kind of bad for those animals.
And Tessa. That girl. Hilarious.