Friday, February 22, 2013

Then This Happened.

Again.
Six weeks before her third birthday, Tess chopped off her bangs.  And not in a cute recoverable way.
I was devastated but certain she had learned her lesson.
Fast forward to last Friday.  
When she progressed to mullet-hood.
Locking up my scissors simply isn't good enough when big sister (she's grounded for the rest of her life) is home and mom is nursing/preparing her Relief Society lesson.
I may have had a fully weak moment and told her she looked like an ugly boy.
And she may have cried for hours.
But again???  Seriously???
Luckily, this coif can be hidden in pigtails.

Here's to hoping I appropriately scarred her this time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This gave Jon & I a good laugh. We are officially scared to give birth to a daughter in 7 weeks. (especially since I have pictures as proof of my ugly boy mullets from when I was this age...)