Monday, July 28, 2014

Linley is Eight. And Super Great.


 Monday this small woman child turned 8.  She is sassy but smart.  She is dramatic but intensely loves life.  She is impatient but deeply nurturing.  She is loud but her laugh infectious.  She is prissy but prefers to play with the boys.  
When I see Linley, I see a girl I want to be. 
She's an experiencer. A rose-breather.  A sparkle seeker.
She gets it.
But for the heart melt, Allen has said she is becoming all of his favorite parts of the girl he fell in love with in college (she would be me).  
When Allen sees Linley, he sees me.
So, swoon. 
She opted for an American Girl Tea Party this year.
It was an adorable girly good time.
 In addition to toasting teas (or strawberry milk), the girls sewed little stuffed owls for their dolls.We didn't finish.
 Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.
 The girls didn't mind though.  Because, marshmallows.  
 And cupcakes.
 She has desperately wanted a bike with gears.  Daddy for the win.
Happy 8th Linley Brooke!! 
We think you're pretty special around these parts.











1 comment:

The Lovells said...

Just spent a while catching up with you/yours via the blog...you are so cute, period.