Sunday, October 12, 2014

She's Already Terrible...


...but now she's TWO!!!!
She was potty-trained for ten days.
Then she learned pee holds power.  
She is no longer potty trained.

She is obsessed with Peppa Pig.
Bless you Peppa Pig.

 She has a vocabulary of a bazillion words.
 Yesterday she said, "Mommy, I like wabbits. Wabbits jump. I like orange.  Orange forks. Orange forks are funny.  And frogs. Frogs jump.  Frogs funny. Can I have some fishies? Peeeeaaassee. Thank you mom. I give you hug.  And kiss."
So, what I'm saying is, that explains everything.  And absolutely nothing.  

Her present.  Because Peppa can only give so much.

She is crazy and stubborn and loud and she bites.
 Really hard.
 She is also the sweetest, most tender, cuddly, smart, sassy, loving, polite little lady.  And I'm completely smitten.
 Simultaneously smitten and on the verge of murdering her at any second.
 So, what I'm saying is, that explains everything.  And absolutely nothing.  
Happy Birthday Eden Rose!!!
No person on the planet has ever been more loved than you. 

No comments: