Monday, December 7, 2015

The Start of School

We began with our annual pre-school  fashion show.
It's a tried and true favorite.

Then came the day of the dread.
I don't think there was one of us ready for the commencement of classes.  Nevertheless, they got gussied, glued on their gleemiest smiles, and put their best {and well-shoed} foot forward.

Tender Tessa Jane flung herself into first grade. 
She goes to school all day long now.
Lovely Linley Brooke floated into Fourth grade.
She does long division now.
 Roaring Ryder Kimball sailed into Sixth Grade.
He likes girls now.
 Mom is desperately trying to figure out how to manage getting three kids to three different schools in a timely fashion.  And how to make the butterflies cease every. single. time. I watch my little man walk away from my car.  
Middle school is no joke.
I am so very incredibly and endlessly proud of these little humans.
Knock 'em dead troops.

No comments: