Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Already!!

The little princess turned one month old yesterday. This is most depressing. I want her to stay my teeny tiny cuddle bug. She hit the ten pound mark. Two pounds less than her monster sister was at this point, so maybe there is hope she will stay small and cuddly a while longer.
Regardless, she is impossible to resist (I means seriously, look at those sweet lips and cherubic little cheeks), wakes up only once a night between 2 and 3 (we are considering 6-7 am morning since the other two monkeys are awake at this point), has the most adorable purr, and basically is completely perfect.
Except she is not too keen on me taking pictures of her with her eyes open. We're working on that.

2 comments:

Megan said...

She is sooooooo cute! I cant wait to kiss her sweet face.

jessica said...

Erica, she is absolutly adorable! I love reading all your updates.