Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picnic at the Park

In an effort to exercise (because doing so at night is proving to be completely futile but we won't get into that), I decided to stick Ryder on his scooter, Linley in the stroller and Tessa in the sling and walk to the park today. Hopefully sweating profusely while slowly walking on a slight incline for 10 minutes each way counts as exercise. What can I say...it is humid today and I had a human heater attached to me.
I really enjoy the park. The kids eat there, which eliminates one meal's mess in my house, they expend energy, and we all get to soak in a little Vitamin D...and based on the glaring color of our skin, it is apparent we could all use some serious soaking.


And I had to take pictures to prove that the two mobile and verbal monkeys are miraculously still alive.

4 comments:

April said...

I really shouldn't be looking at these pictures. It makes me think that we should be there with you. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I love it!! I actually made it to the computer after a week. Things are crazy here, but will hopefully calm down.

Our blog is http://glennandapril.blogspot.com

CorayFam said...

Tess is SOOO beautiful and I love the pictures at the park. Linely looks SOOO much like Allen in the picture of her on the slide! WOW Miss ya!!

CorayFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karly said...

Your kids are too cute... and having only birthed a month ago I wouldn't get too crazy on the exercise! I understand the need to get out and we do the whole walk to the park/pool thing everyday. A little something everyday helps a lot... for every soul. Hang in there.