Monday, May 10, 2010

Numminess


There is zero purpose for this post.

She has been pretty grumpy these past few days. Teeth? Virus? Crazy? Your guess is as good as mine.

She is crawling on all fours. That is a post-worthy feat.

She does look too cute to spend most of her day and night whimpering, snotting, and refusing food.

See. Slimy and sick. I wasn't lying. And I do realize her hair is ridiculous. I thought I would do her a favor and get her hair out of her face since she wasn't feeling well. And I also realize that thought is more ridiculous than her hair.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the hair. Please hurry and leave the state so I can come cuddle all these little munchkins!

amanda. said...

i want those striped sock things.

i also want you to wipe her face.

also, a post about ryder because its his birthday does not count as fair and equal treatment.

just saying.

please ship her out with graham.