Thursday, May 6, 2010

Studly at Six

Ryder turned six April 29th. That was a really busy day, so we elected to delay the celebration until Saturday. I wonder how much longer I can get away with this.
This was the year for a family party. Hallelujah. Ryder chose Chuck E. Cheese. Chuck E. Cheese will no longer be presented as option for a birthday celebration location.
Ryder's birthday was made exceptionally special by a surprise guest. He woke up Saturday unexpectedly greeted by his Grandpa Wallace. The kid could not stop grinning. Linley kept asking "What are you doing here?" Who doesn't love a surprise?
Look in the mirror...you can see proof of Grandpa's existence. That's all I got. Whoops.
Happy Birthday my handsome little six year old. You are the best little boy and big brother a person could ask for. I just wish I had made you wear matching clothes for this momentous occasion.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How sweet! Happy birthday! What a big guy!

Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! Love your comment about CC. We went just before Christmas on a NO school day for everyone in Idaho, it seemed anyway, and I don't think we'll ever be going back as long as I have live! LOL. I'm sure my kids will get over it. :)

Tracy said...

What happened to little baby Ryder who always wanted chicken and waffles? He is so big!!