Sunday, October 2, 2011

Best Babysitters Club Ever

Elliot, Tracy and Graham-the-Man graciously came all the way to The Garden State to watch my lovies while The Mister and I drank daiquiris in the Dominican Republic.
Before ditching them for the Caribbean, we spent a few days playing tour guide. Allen spent Friday night showing off the city lights in Times Square, and Saturday was enjoyed frolicking at Liberty State Park.
These are some of the raddest people on the planet. Plus, I have the added bonus of being related to them. Which only increases my personal radness.

The kids are repeatedly asking when Allen and I will leave again so Elliot and Tracy can come play with them.
I am sort of wondering the same thing.
Thank you Elliot, Tracy, and G-raham for abandoning your life for a full week, and for loving my babies, and making them feel safe and comfortable and ridiculously happy. There was nothing more gratifying for Allen and I than to know that our children were in the greatest hands possible while we were off acting without responsibility.
This household is officially your biggest fans.


No comments: