Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dye Job


 We all know I don't lay awake at night dreaming of dying eggs. 
More accurately, that would be the stuff of nightmares. 
 But, the good father in this house insists it imperative.  
                                                            And so, dye eggs we did. 
 Without the insistor.
 Because he had to be elsewhere.
 Fancy that.
 That said, it went flawlessly.  No spills, Eden slept through the duration, and the house was full of  happy little bunny babies to boot.
 So maybe next year I won't require as much convincing (doubt it!!).
 Now if only I could round up some time to get me a dye job....  

1 comment:

Ashli said...

Your hair is SO long, or is the combination of yours and Tessa? I on the other hand got a terrible "dye" job last week that has me now traumatized. Good job on the eggs. We haven't gotten that far yet...bummer.