Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rawr Rawr

While the Cougars may have fallen short of the NCAA Tourney this year, they did manage to make it to the semi's in the NIT.  Which just so happened to take place at Madison Square Gardens.  Which means, we had to attend.
 Luckily Allen was in Boston yesterday and able to come home just in time to board the train with us and head over to MSG.
Where we had unbeatable third row seats.  
 We could feel the sweat.  And see Haws repeatedly get the crap beaten out of him.  
It would seem the refs could have benefited from our seats....
 It's so satisfying to see Mormon's from all over congregate to show support for the boys in blue.
 And to have my friends there to boot.
 Not to mention we owned the Jumbotron.  I got texts all night from attenders telling me they saw my little head fill up that big old screen.  That's a lot of nose.  And teeth.
Bless my sweet heart.
 And I hear our faces made it onto television screens across America a few times when this dude made this shot.  Unfortunately, he rarely scored.
A perfect little Spring Break date with the love of my life and my future little Cougar man- minus that whole losing part. 

No comments: