Monday, July 22, 2013

Boston Day 3

We ended our stay walking The Freedom Trail.
Ben Franklin's parents are buried here.  And famous??
 The British are coming! The British are coming!
Wait, Paul Revere said that right?
History was never really my thing.
 John Hancock.  Who has got to be famous for something requiring a signature, yes?  (Just kidding...he is the funky signature on the Declaration of Independence and a big shot patriot and a two-time governor of MA...bless you wikipedia).
Because when in Boston, one must take a picture on the Democratic Donkey?!?  There were no elephants present.
(I would like to make an inappropriate statement referring to donkey's here, but my son reads this.  Who knew I could be censored?!?)
Site of The Boston Massacre.  And Tessa.
Hello USS Constitution.  

Good Old Iron Sides.
And who doesn't love kissing babies on canons???
Such a good little getaway.  I'm ready for another.

No comments: