Saturday, August 10, 2013

Our Happy Place

We have only missed two weekends since our discovery (once for Boston, and once due to rain. sad face).  And even if everyone says Linley looks just like her father, she is without question, mine. 
 Ryder and Linley easily get up on the wakeboard now, without fail.  Ryder is fearless and loves trying to own the wake.  Linley is becoming more comfortable on the board and will even shed a smile or two.  Tess loves the zuck board and really anything involving the water that we allow her to participate in.  And Allen got himself a shiny new board and bindings and is back to wakeboarding like a boss.

1 comment:

Sarah Weiss said...

Congrats on the new boat (I'm assuming it's yours)!! Glad to see you are enjoying your summer :-) I'm still trying to catch up on my blog myself. I'm months behind :-( Is your new home getting closer to being finished?