Saturday, May 24, 2014

Celebrating My Mothering

You know those moms that when asked what they want for mother's day will say something sweet like, "Just a hug and a kiss." Bless them for that. I, however, am most definitely not one of those mom's.
I revel in the pampering.  The sleeping in, the decadent breakfast, the showering of gifts.  I'll take it all.  Topped off with a hug and a kiss. And a huge dollop of whipped cream.

These people I call mine do celebrating me right.

Homemade crepes.  Why doesn't Allen cook more often?!?  They were stupid delicious.
I love my people.  Even more when they are super good to me.  And give me lots of presents.


 I move that Mother's Day be made a monthly occassion.  Bi-monthly?  At least quarterly.  Can someone second that request, please and STAT.

I can still taste that crepe dangit.

No comments: