Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cuddly Carson in Gorgeous Georgia

I just got back from an incredibly relaxing week in Georgia, where the weather was phenomenal. It feels like winter here. Depressing. Back to Georgia. I spent the week being fed by my mother while sitting on the couch reading books and snuggling with 5-week old baby Carson as my children were being entertained by Uncle Elliot and Grandpa Wallace. Can we say perfection?? I even managed to spend a day getting burnt by the pool. Poor pasty skin. It was a wonderful week. Thank you everyone for making it so perfect and relaxing and fun. Thank you mostly to Megan for indulging me and my children with that beautiful little baby. Oh, and thank you to Elliot for teaching me how to play "Iraqi" Trains so that I could kick all your butts. Fabulous!!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jessica said...

Erica, I LOVE your hair! I am glad you had such a great time in GA.

Maile said...

What a cute little guy! Are you getting baby hungry yet? =)

Audrey said...

How fun. I wish I could go on a vacation too!

Stubbart said...

He looks like he could fit right in with Ryder and Linley! Isn't it about time, anyway?

Mistie said...

I am guessing this is your new nephew?? He is adorable. I know how much you love the newborns!! I am sure you were in heaven. Keep me tabbed when you announce your next addition news!!!
miss you guys!

hoLLy said...

he is precious! and i love the curl in your hair-it adds extra spunk. love it!

Tricia said...

hey, have you tried out the wii fit yet? I wanna get it but I'm hearing mixed reviews. What do you think?

Jennifer said...

Be jelous, be jelous. jk I do LOVE it though! I think it would be an awesome cut for you... you have more of the body for it then I do. I love it becasue it's cool for summer but the best part is that it's so low maintinence. Being a single mom, I nead all the short cuts I can get!

Megan said...

why does my child look so creepy in that pic with linley??? oh prob because she was touching him after she touched her aidsy eye! ryder was good though. do they still remember carson?

Naomi said...

Looks like your kids are all prepped for a third one! You know what I mean?! LOL.