Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Deets

That's short for details, daddy. First,thank you everyone for your sweet comments. You are all liars and are going to hell, but I appreciate it being on my behalf. Such good friends I have! I am half-way baby. Here are my 20 week shots. Looking a lot more like 30 weeks, but this is out of my control. Well, at least that is what I tell myself when I load the bacon, guacamole and cheese onto my otherwise healthy sandwich. We find out the gender of this chimp on Tuesday. Excited am I? Yes. Now the official name fighting and contention over paint colors and bedding in the Zimmerman household may begin . Our estimated due date is June 16th.  And Linley laughs at me every time she sees my tummy. Rude child. Oh, and don't judge my pasty legs okay. What's a girl to do??? Well, maybe get a spray tan, or wear tights. Whatever. This is all beside the point.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh Erica, it hurts that you call me a liar! LOL. Honestly though, you do look awesome! Oh, and I just love the shoes and can't wait to find out what you are having! June 16th is Ethan's birthday, I think that's a good day!

Amy said...

Um, I don't know about the rest of the commenters but I am so not going to hell....you don't look pregnant!! Ok, maybe like 2 months along. 20 weeks? Yeah right! So I am left wishing for your body, wishing for your lack of morning sickness, and wishing you get a surprise and get twins (haha)

hoLLy said...

wow, you are already 20 weeks? for some reason, in my head you were barely along! half way -woohoo! and you look foxy. and you know it.

Sarah Weiss said...

Wow. You look dang sexy in these pictures! I wish my but would look that small when I'm pregnant. Instead it grows out with my stomache :-(

Megan said...

Ewww I thought you were 38 weeks for sure!!!! Yikes. Jk...Are you even pregnant??? You're so skinny!

Megan said...

Update deets please

jessica said...

You look great! click on the link below when you feel like you look bad... this was me at 20 weeks!

http://bradandjessicamilk.blogspot.com/2007/05/belly-pics.html

Who am I kidding, we BOTH look So Fab!!!

BTW: I would love to see pics of your home!!!