Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where's the Green

It snowed again this morning.  Can it all go away now?  We snuck in a few minutes of play before church.  It was too powdery to do much, but we still managed to enjoy it (and by enjoy, I mean got out of the house and briefly tolerated our lives).

Catching snowflakes
Sliding down the slippery slide
Snow angels!!
I think Ryder said it best this morning: "Mommy, why did Jesus make it snow again?  The plants are all dead and we have enough water.  We don't need any more snow.  We need it to be summer." Amen my child, amen.

3 comments:

Maile said...

I love Ryder's thoughts, but we're not quite ready to be done with the snow yet. We've only been outside in it once.

hoLLy said...

todays high was 70. you should move back. nuff said.

Naomi said...

I'm so done with the snow too! Bring on the warm weather is what I have to say! :)