Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Like the Ringleader, I Call the Shots

Friday we took the kids to the Big Apple Circus. The night was truly magical. It is a little one ring circus where no one is more than 50 feet from the stage. Allen and I enjoyed the show, but the best part was certainly the look on our kids' faces. Their eyes sparkled, completely enchanted by the experience. I have never seen anything like it. They are still talking about it. With complete excitement. A fabulous night had by all.

Yeah, so we didn't get any pictures of the actual circus. Remember the part where we, the parents, were mesmerized by our kids faces.?? No time to pull out a camera. Woops.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

Did you purposely have Linley's head block the belly? I want a belly shot.

Amy said...

That is awesome. What a fun family outing.