Sunday, March 1, 2009

Super Saturday

Yesterday we played with some of our fabulous friends in Jersey City. They invited us to tag along with them at the Liberty Science Center. Every time I go I am amazed at its coolness. I could spend hours there all by myself, completely mesmerized. But I am dork, so this makes sense. Luckily, my children can also spend hours there, completely mesmerized, which is what makes this place so phenomenal....it caters to all ages of dorkiness!
Here is Ryder, nearing completion of his homemade "town." He didn't do so well. Too much reliance on oil and gas. Shame, shame young man. Obviously he hasn't been to BYU and thus fully indoctrinated into the goodness of going nuclear. Lucky for the world, his mother and father have.
Here is Linley, who naturally gravitated to the machine where she could stare at herself.
Posted by Picasa

After we headed back to the Christensen's home for some fabulous homemade pizza.  My tummy still thanks you. 
You guys are rad.  Thanks so much for such a perfect Saturday!!

PS
It is snowing as I am posting this.  Did someone not get the memo that it is March????

2 comments:

Maile said...

We're so glad you guys could join us. It was so fun to catch up!

Naomi said...

Love the Science Center. Hate the snow! Now wishing March would go away and April would show! Looks like you had a great time and your kids are growing up so fast!