Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pregnant (with Sexy Man) in Paradise

o now that we have discussed our surroundings, I shall illustrate the awesomeness of this babymoon, again, with pictures, of ourselves.

We spent one afternoon at Mercado 28 in Cancun.  Tons of fun little local booths.  Picked up a couple things for the kids and headed back.  We were always anxious to get back to our heaven.

Outside our patio.  Nothing really to show here, except the monstrosity that is my tummy.
Ignore the face.  Stare at the belly.
Another day we took a ferry to Isla Mujeres, an island off of Cancun.  Here we lounged on the beach, obviously, and further indulged ourselves with facials and massages.  Honestly, I think massages are the answer to world peace.  Obama, call me.

Tell me that boy doesn't look pleased??


Okay, so this picture below is only included because I think I look thinnish.  After the above pictures, I am allowed this moment of necessary vanity.


So perfect.  So refreshing.  So romantic.  So fulfilling on every possible level.  Exactly what I dreamed and hoped this vacation would be, times a thousand.
Huge, huge, huge thank you to my mom and dad and Megan for traipsing all the way up to here to watch our kids.  They may have been in as much heaven as we were.  You guys are the best.  We love you and owe you the world.  But, you already knew that.  And we have been owing you the world for a while now.  We're in a recession.  What can I say??


11 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that does look like heaven. Except for the photo where you look burned---that looks like pain. Ouch! How do you manage to have a cute family, cute home, cute clothes, cute vacation, and cute pregnancy all at the same time?

Megan said...

You do make a fantastic pregnant person. Will you have the rest of my children for me?

Naomi said...

You totally can't even tell that your pregnant in your thin picture! I love black!

CorayFam said...

Looks like an AMAZING trip. I am so jealous! You look BEAUTIFUL! I am glad you guys had a blast..you deserve it.

Stubbart said...

Oooh, now I must make a visit to that hotel. It looks beautiful! Glad you guys had such a great time!

Tracy said...

I am so jealous it hurts.

amanda. said...

i hate most things about you.

namely:
1. youre tan. im so white, i cant wear shorts to get tan. totally problematic, i know.
2. you went to mexico. like with real mexican food. i have to eat tostitos and kraft salsa for that experience.
3. you took a week off of life. no kids, no school, no work. i have no kids nor work, but school blows, and im already failing.
4. your resort-nicer than my house. and know that i probably live in the nicest place in provo.
5. you had a beach, and sun and food and hot sex. all i have is hot sex.

ughhh so jealous.

Megan said...

Haha funny, Amanda.

Sarah Weiss said...

Wow! I wish we could have gone. We wanted to go so bad, and felt really guilty that we couldn't. We're holding on to every dime that we can, since Damian's job will most likely end in April (it always changes, but it's definetly getting closer). Vacationing just the two of you is very fun though, and I'm glad you got to do it before baby number 3.

jessica said...

The pictures of you and Allen look like they came staright from a travel mag. You look so great! I am glad you guys were able to get away for some much needed relaxation and one on one time!

Mistie said...

What an amazing trip. And just you and the man?! Awesome. I am jealous. That sunshine makes me drool. Sexy belly!