Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello Gorgeous.

Miss Tessa minutes old.

Welcome sweet baby Tessa Jane Zimmerman!! She was born yesterday (Monday) at 2:37pm. She weighed 8lb 10oz and was 21 inches long. Labor was fast and easy. Most fabulous. Working on getting better pictures of just the little princess, without scary mommy in it or the little monkeys hogging the picture. Tess has a perfect little round head with lots (for us) of strawberry blond hair. I should be home from the hospital tomorrow afternoon. All is perfect!!
Big brother and big sister are completely enamored. Linley couldn't stop saying "You're so cute"and then sweetly kissing Miss Tessa's forehead. Ryder loved holding her and looking at her, for five minutes and then switched to video games. That's my boy.




Life is good!

13 comments:

CorayFam said...

OH my SWEET!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!Congrats you guys. I am glad everything went so well. I love you guys!! Welcome to world sweet Tessa!!

Stubbart said...

Congrats! We hope to meet little Tessa one day (and seeing as how we haven't seen Linley since she was a few weeks old, it'd be nice to "meet" her too)! Good luck!

Mistie said...

How sweet! And i love all her hair. That is quite a load of hair. What a cute family. Best of luck and CONGRATS!!!

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

Congrats Erica! Tessa is beautiful. I'm glad you had an easy and fast labor. I can't wait to see more pics.

Kristin said...

Oh, she is just precious!! And I love the name Tessa!! You are such a sweet family. So glad all went well. Only wish I was there to see her in person... Love you guys!!!

Marie said...

Miriam and I are just eating up these pictures! Those chubby cheeks are so dang cute I can barely stand it!

We are so happy for all of you. Little Tessa could not have come to a more loving, generous, and fun family. You know I totally adore you.

Enjoy the coming days, they will pass too quickly, as you know.....

eric and girls said...

Congrats to all of you, she is beautiful

Megan said...

My little Tessa, I love you. I want to hold you and squeeze you and kiss you.

Rachel said...

Congrats! She is cute and she does have a lot of hair!!

Tiffany said...

Little Tessa is so cute! You all look great. I bet Ryder & Linley are excited to have a new little sister.

Amy said...

I love her hair. Beautiful!

hoLLy said...

a little late, but congratulations guys! she is beautiful(of course!). so happy you had a safe and healthy and fast labor & delivery! welcome to the mom of 3 club! :)

and you look great btw.