Thursday, June 11, 2009

The New Addition

Allen thought it only fair that since I was having a new baby, he should have a new baby as well.
Or maybe it went a little more like this:
Erica: "You know love, when this baby is born, I am no longer chauffering you to the train station at 5 in the morning."
Allen: "You know we don't have another car."
Erica: "Then buy me another car, or buy yourself a bike or (gasp) walk."
That weekend he came home with this. I married me a thinker.
And tomorrow is my last day playing the part of the butt crack of dawn taxi driver. Hallelujah!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to the being done with taking Allen in the Early mornings! How nice you you! Did you have to pull your kids out of bed for that? So, I guess no new news on your babe yet? Good luck, can't wait to see pics.

Maile said...

I'm so glad for you not to have to be the early-morning chauffeur anymore. I've been thinking about you a lot the past few days - I can't wait to hear baby news soon!