Friday, September 10, 2010

Falling For Fall

Yesterday was Rosh Hashana. Never heard of it? You probably don't live on the East Coast. It's the Jewish New Year, and we here in Jersey, get the day off. Pretty fab, eh? We decided to embrace Fall and go apple picking with friends. One of whom is a fantastic photographer. Look at these shots. Dreamy.
Side Note: wouldn't you love a personal photographer to capture your life?? Every moment would look so pretty and magical.
And now for my pictures. Yet another talent I do not possess. Poor Erica.
But this picture has to make you laugh. And maybe show concern?
Summer flew by way too fast. Hopefully Fall will feel long lasting. Because I am not emotionally prepared for Winter. Nor will I ever be.
 


4 comments:

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Oooh I do like those pretty pictures. And look at Tess...she's so fat and cute.

Tracy said...

Tessa looks like she could eat that other baby.

Cynthia said...

I love the fall, but hate the winter :(

Amy said...

These pics make me wish I lived on the East Coast. Maybe some day.