Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Linley's First Day of School

My little Linley is now a big Pre-K'er. We were both a bit apprehensive for this day. She is my leach all day long. She flip flops between being a social butterfly and my shy child. She can be the happiest girl on the planet or more dramatic and emotional than a PMS-ing 16 year old.
She was a little nervous walking to her classroom, but instantly liked her two sweet teachers and was out of sight within seconds. Hallelujah. She can't wait to spend day two at the Gingham Giraffe tomorrow.
I am pretty stoked myself. 3 hours 3 days a week with just Tess and I. Is this what Heaven feels like?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, I have decided that I don't check your blog enough. The layout is completely different, and whoa! Linley has long hair! Like, way long hair! Since when did this little preschooler grow up?!

jessica said...

She has really grown up since I saw her last. I hope she is still having fun in school. I'm hoping to get Braden in school starting in Jan. I wanted to wait until he turns 3 which is in 2 weeks.

Megan said...

She looks so cute! I love her dress and I can't believe how long her hair is!

Tracy said...

I love her hair! When was the last time we saw any of your kids??? You need to make a trip here pronto.

amanda. said...

you would suggest that's what Heaven feels like. my word.

also, lemme get lynnlee's hair. thanks.

Karly said...

OH! She is so grown up and beautiful. Good luck in pre-k!