Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We Love Visitors

Allen's little brother, Sam, his awesome wife Tiffany, and their adorable spunkster Zoe came to visit us this weekend. We had so much fun. While we tried to keep the adults playing in the city as much as possible, Saturday we spent a family day at Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
Where they had a Barbie display. I couldn't resist. She is my idol (and college alter ego).
Linley couldn't help herself either. What can I say, us three girls totally rock.
It was quite possibly the windiest day ever.
Looking through our past Statue of Liberty forays, I have learned one thing: Our family pictures capturing the event always turn out horrific. Enjoy the shamefulness.

Almost Labor Day 2010 (We obviously don't learn. Nothing sexier than big fat blacked out eyes). And why are my kids such posers? And welcome back bull dog; we missed you.
Thank you so much Sam and Tiffany for spending a weekend out here with us. It was so fun to play with you guys and finally meet Zoe. The kids were in cousin heaven. When are you moving here again??





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! We had SO much fun! Thanks again for showing us around and for all the babysitting! We had a blast. Can't wait to do it again. We'd move there in a heartbeat! :)

Amy said...

We obviously don't learn. Nothing sexier than big fat blacked out eyes

Okay, I just laughed out loud so loudly that I think I woke up the baby in the next room. Too funny!!