Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fancy Free

At the risk of jinxing all efforts, I will dare say the beast is housetrained.
And I have never done anything easier. No accidents. No complaints. Just a kid that sits and the pot and goes. Whatever it is she has to go. What??
Daddy can now rest easy knowing his baby is in panties before residing two full years on this green earth (even if it is just one week prior to that glorious anniversary of life).
Mommy simply has plans of pool days aplenty and frankly despises swim diapers. There was no other option.
And really, is there anything cuter than chubby, dimply, baby buns??
I love this girl.

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Wow, way to go. I saw her on Sunday wanting the nursery leaders to take her potty. That is indeed something to celebrate. Magic fountain anyone ;)

amanda. said...

ahhaah she looks like such a monkey.

cute.

Audrey said...

I am so super impressed. I don't think my youngest will be potty trained by the time this baby comes and he'll be two months shy of three!
As a sidenote, is there anyway for you to change my access email to your blog to: apetersen23@gmail.com? Let me know.