Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Wanna Graduate

Anyone else have a fairly major high school crush on Stephan Jenkins?

Today Linley graduated pre-school. An occasion made far more momentous than I believe necessary. Regardless, the little dear requested we take pictures to post on the blog, and I kindly obliged.
They turned out unsightly, uncoordinated, and highly embarrassing. I'll still post.
We changed course to include Tessa. Because everything is cuter with a little Chubs. But most ended up like this.
 However, everyone was game to kiss the camera.
   And give their best model pose (which instinctively means showing more leg on my behalf????)
That'll have to do.

We are still enjoying 95 degree weather. 95 degrees is perfect for all activities. Except one: an hour long preschool graduation in a cramped classroom packed full of people and equipped with no air conditioning. That there would be the definition of hell.
I love sweat soaking down my spine while sitting perfectly still. Pretty sure that means I don't have to go to the gym today.
Linley with Mrs. Kling
Linley with Mrs. Hymans
Linley with her besties
Goodbye Gingham Giraffe. You have been fabulous to my little girl.

2 comments:

Denzil and Brittany said...

Wow, what beauties. Tell Linley congrats on graduating. Miss you guy!!

amanda. said...

1. nice shoes.
2. you look like debbie
3. at which point did you curl lynnlee's hair? tell me they didn't fall out before graduation. id empathize with her.