Thursday, April 24, 2014

#BecauseOfHim


 Easter.  Jesus.  The reason for the season.  Happy and hopeful. 
It's one of my favorites.    Equal parts sunshine and spring and The Resurrection.  
So when the church launched a weeklong social media campaign requesting posts with hashtag becauseofhim, I was all over it.  Like white on rice.  Because Jesus.  And Easter.  And happy and hopeful.  
I need all of it, all of the time.  And, because I believe.  Big time.

My week, in review:


#becauseofhim I can be a better daughter.
 #becauseofhim I can serve others. These 4 happen to be my most favorite projects.
 #becauseofhim I have been given a glimpse into how my Father in Heaven loves me. As a result, I am able to love more fully.
 #becauseofhim I can be a better me.
 #becauseofhim I get to live in this beautiful world and stand in holy places.
 #becauseofhim I am inspired. And speaking of inspired, how about those forefathers?!?!? And while we are on the subject, freedom is: beautiful and America and God and the gospel and hope and forgiveness and no children in diapers (soooo I'm not completely free yet).
 #becauseofhim I can get answers to my prayers. The details in this life I am living are a direct result of countless answered prayers. And if my phone works after Eden threw it in the toilet an hour ago, that will be an answered prayer as well. And on that note, Happy Easter!! I love Jesus. Everything that is good and happy and real and meaningful in my life is truly all because of Him.
In summary, #becauseofhim, I know love.

No comments: