Friday, October 17, 2008

Bleeding Blue

Really.  Painful.  Bleeding.

Got off to a horrific start.  Never recovered.  

Obviously the streak had to end.  Obviously it would end on the road.  What crappy timing, however.  Suck.  Suck.  Suck. 

Bye bye BCS.  It was a real pleasure.

Now onto my dilemma...do I root for Utah as the BCS buster??  Oh how I loathe Utah.  And oh how BYU must kill them.  Still, the Mountain West deserves a BCS bowl.  We have annihilated the Pac 10, stupid BCS darling.  I really do hate you BCS, with all your stupid rules and bias and crockery.  The Mountain West deserves an automatic berth.  Get over yourselves and give it to us.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Okay, I say TCU needs to lose to Utah and then we need to slaughter Utah. I can't root for a different plan that has us losing to Utah. Have some pride girl.
Can't say I didn't see this coming the last few weeks with our margins of victory getting smaller and smaller. Ever since that bye week they seemed to have suffered. Maybe this will wake them up?