Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


(Okay.  So those aren't pictures of a pumpkin patch. Just Linley being cute.) 
 This past weekend we ventured to the local pumpkin patch.  The monkeys loved it.  Until it was time to pick apples.  Then they melted down.  Sad since this is why I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch.  And to purchase one or a few mouthwatering pies. Instead we hurried off with no pies. No apples.  Just pumpkins.  Next year I am going to the pumpkin patch by myself.  





The view on the way home.  Pretty sexy.


7 comments:

thecamps said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! I love pumpkin patches!!!!

thecamps said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! I love pumpkin patches!!!!

Kim said...

Pumpkin patches are fun, but some of the important things cannot be done with kids, like seriously shopping. I tagged you. Look at my blog for more details.

amanda. said...

screw the pumpkin patch, can we talk about lynnlee's leggings? so freaking cute. my roommates and i all decided i would wear that entire outfit...head to toe.

can i please see a pic of ryder in his vans?

ERICA. NYC!!!! start saving your pennies. or just decide to get all irresponsible and open up a new credit card like me!! theres something to be said for instant gratification. the bishop agreed.
haha, kidding.

Amy said...

Too fun. What a great family outing. Next time ditch the monkeys with their dad while you go check how the pies, lol!

Mistie said...

I love pumpkin patches. But i love linley's little knee-high tights even better. What a button she is!!!

hoLLy said...

oooh, it actually looks like fall there(and since i'm late posting this comment, i realize it now looks like winter there!) i was going to say i was jealous of your fallness, but i'm not jealous of the winterness. i'll pray that fall comes back to you!