Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Fall

It has been so completely beautiful here this week. Low seventies, leaves changing, the excuse to eat pumpkin goodies at all times. I love it! We brought out the scarecrows....Linley is in love. Ryder preferred digging for worms. Is October a crazy busy month for anyone else? Last week I couldn't find a free minute. Somehow I allowed myself into getting roped into being the class mom in Ryder's class. And already I have had two meetings with another this week. What??? Plus play dates with church friends and play dates with school friends, sneaking in one last trip to the zoo before all life must end, Relief Society progressive dinner, throwing my fabulous girlfriend a baby shower, watching too much football (Allen insisted I turn off the OU-Texas game if I had any intentions of watching the boys beat New Mexico that night....rude), running to BJs and Costco several times this week to stock up on food storage, listening to Allen forecast the end of the world, do Sharing Time in Primary, and more and more painting. Busy but fabulous. I love my life :)


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Megan said...

Geez, Linley looks JUST like you in that last picture.

Sarah Weiss said...

Wow what a week. I guess that means you're not pregnant :-)

thecamps said...

I love her boots with the shorts..she is so freakin cute

Mistie said...

Oh, the sad reality that summer is over. The temp dropped significantly here too. But Fall is a fun time too... Love the scarecrows. And i love that you love sports so much. What troy would give if i gave a didly poop.

Kristin said...

I love your life too! I just wish I could be closer to enjoy it on a more regular basis. I want to meet up at playgroups with you and go to fun baby showers together, dangit!

So, it sounds like Nathan and Alan are on the same wavelength. Nathan thinks we need to save, save, save...For the end of the world as well.

Happy Fall!

hoLLy said...

i've been so busy too! mainly busy stuffing my face with all kinds of pumpkin baked goods, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and pumpkin bars. i've got a little pumpkin cuckoo.

Amy said...

Your life sounds absolutely fabulous. And I agree, October is a busy month, I can't believe it is already half over!!