Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring is Fun

We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Z come visit us this past week.  One of our favorite outings was a trip into the city to tour the Macy's Flower Show.  I love New York in Springtime... it is completely dreamy.  Macy's does a fabulous job of capturing it's beauty...displaying billions of fresh flowers everywhere.



Some shots of the gorgeous windows

The kids with The Lady.

And just for kicks and giggles...check out that profile shot.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

wow, the statue of liberty is much smaller than i remember it.

Maile said...

Where have I been? I had no idea about the Macy's Flower Show; at least we've never been to it so if I've heard about it I certainly didn't internalize it. Love the belly!

Megan said...

Woah. I kicked. And giggled.

Naomi said...

I'm with Maile. I had no idea that Macy's even did that? Do you think it is still up for display?