Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a Miracle!!


Ryder made it alive to see his 5th Birthday!!  Yesterday was the big day and we celebrated with a quiet night at home.  Well, first I took the monkeys to my OB appt in the morning so I would have time to take Ryder out to eat before I had to drop him off at school.  Then Linley and I went with him to school so we could read a story to his class.  Then school was over and we had a quiet night at home.

Mommy obviously thought she had a cupboard full of candles, but apparently, she was wrong.  Whoopsy.
The Grandparents did phenomenally this year...between the remote control airplane and plasma car, Mommy's and Daddy's gifts were chopped liver.  Punk.

Ryder's big party is on Saturday.  Planned full of fun and fabulous outdoor activities.  Except that it is now suppose to rain, all day.  What have I done to myself???

3 comments:

amanda. said...

remember how you used matches instead of candles?

you ghetto piece.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! I can't believe we have 5 year olds. It seems like just yesterday we were both pregnant with our firsts. Remember how much time we used to have!?!? CRAZY!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! He and Thomas are seriously 2 weeks apart---how fun. Especially since they don't know each other and would probably not care, but I think its cool!