Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Day Off

Okay, so it was more like My Day On, but that is besides the point. On Friday Allen took the kids to the day care center at his work so that they could play and have fun and I could get a bazillion things done. And they did and I did. Mission Accomplished.

The Kids on the train into NYC
In front of Daddy's big building..and garbage- true NY style
At Daddy's desk.
Playing at the park with daddy during lunch.

Let's be honest...having one kid at home is pretty dreamy. I'm just saying....

3 comments:

Caseyfam05 said...

I love your blogs!!!! I can not believe little Tessa is already here and your family is growing! How is having 3, really? Blog about that, I am dying to know.

Maile said...

That does sound heavenly! A friend of my mother-in-law just told me that child #3 is the one you totally fall flat on your face with. I was so glad to hear that - ha! So I'm feeling a little panicky about getting my long list of before-the-baby-comes to-dos done.

Amy said...

It looks like the kiddos had a GREAT day. Score for them and you!