Monday, September 22, 2008

Feeling Obliged

I honestly have nothing of merit to blog about, but it's been awhile. My brain power is being consumed in thought and prayer for a powerless baby. My excitement is being directed to a football team that is not disappointing (another shut-out, what?!?...and three MWC teams ranked. Holy fabulousness!). My energy is being sucked dry by the cold that is creeping in on me. I think I like Fall. I know I love dressing for Fall. But I hate waking up cold. Ughh. And I really, really hate that I turned the heat on already. Gag me. I am fairly depressed that the quotes for new windows in the house were so unbelievably bloody high. Double gag me. Here's to a happy Monday!!

And here is cute Linley. She is always worth bragging/blogging about.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Audrey said...

The football game was awesome--too bad it wasn't another ranked team though...
Linley is so cute--who is her personal shopper?

Megan said...

sooooooo cute!!

hoLLy said...

perdy like her mommy!

Amy said...

Linley is a doll---and on the previous post, baby Graham looks nice and pink, always a good sign! Hang in there!

amanda. said...

haha this must be the outfit!

i thought you got her slutbag shorts?!

so freaking cute.

and looks like your baby twin. honestly. maybe shes the one megan ate...just reincarnated.

Megan said...

now how does that make sense? that would mean she looked like me and frankly, she does not. and i may or may not be responsible for eating my twin. probable that i did not but, if i did...it most likely was delicious because well, we were twins and everyone knows that i am delicious.

Tracy said...

Megan's comment is too strange to even digest (ha ha, get it, digest?) Linley looks just like you!! It's really cute.