Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Because I Rock



Thanks Holly and Kim for thinking I deserve an award.  I feel so special.

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.


Here are the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? citi
3. Your hair color? bleh
4. Your mother? hot
5. Your father? genius
6. Your favorite thing? shoes
7. Your dream last night? shoes  (that is not a lie btw)
8. Your dream/goal? organization
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? shopping
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? rich
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? graceful
15. One of your wish-list items? windows
16. Where you grew up? california
17. The last thing you did? cuddled
18. What are you wearing? socks
19. Your TV? big
20. Your pet? ewwww
21. Your computer? new
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? family
24. Your car? aging
25. Something you're not wearing? pjs
26. Favorite store? nordstrom
27. Your summer? short
28. Love someone? monkeys
29. Your favorite color? white
30. When is the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? dunno


I pass the award to....

Amanda Lee

Megan Brooke

Mama Tracy

Amy Gail

Sheryle

Georgia Jess

Naomi

3 comments:

Karly said...

You make me laugh! Thank you Erica.

Naomi said...

Huh?! What?! I get an award! LOL. How very generous of you even though I'm pretty sure my blog is very undeserving of it. Not exactly the most interesting thing on the planet. Oh well, it makes my mom happy!

I have to laugh at your answer for hair color. It is so not bleh! Whenever I see you it's always a step ahead of mine. Tee Hee, does that mean my answer should be bleh, bleh! LOL. No, seriously your hair always looks fantastic!

hoLLy said...

i love how you are honest! "where do you want to be in 6 years? rich." i should've said that. because i think we all want to be rich, don't we? i shoulda cut the crap and wrote that too:)