Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Remember

I am always a bit more hesitant to send Allen off into the city on this date. I am jumpy when I hear an airplane. Spending two 9-11's in Jersey City was far worse. I would stare out my window, watching downtown Manhattan, fearful I was going to see something awful at any moment and the monkeys' daddy wouldn't be coming home. Watching that stupid movie only made things worse. I don't care what anyone has to say about Mr. Bush....we have been kept safe. Thank you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am right there with you---we haven't had any more attacks on the homeland, and for that I am eternally grateful.

My friend and I were just talking earlier today about how crazy it has been the past 7 years watching the national pride of America jump up and down the I Am Proud To Be An American Scale. Say what you want, I'm glad the forefront of the terrorist war is not on American soil. Thank you Pres. Bush.

thecamps said...

hey erica will you please invite my mom and dad to be able to view your blog..sunidazs@aol.com thank you much have a fantastic weekend

hoLLy said...

i agree! thanky prez bush.