Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spousal Success

These past three weeks the hubster has been studying for the Series 7 exam. If he were to fail, well, he would not be asked to return to work. And I don't know if you noticed, but places to work in NYC are dropping like flies. Lehman, Merrill, now AIG, nearly all gone, in two days. Yikes.
Moving on, Allen spent all of yesterday, literally, from 1-9 in Clark, NJ testing it up, and he passed. Not just passed, kicked it's can.
Such a studly man that handsome hubster is. Congrats baby. Now that you get to keep your job, I shall celebrate with a new pair of boots. Oh, the many reasons I love you.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats Allen!

Amy said...

Congrats Allen!! Another reason to have job security...this next year [decade] is going to be a dowser.

Stubbart said...

I totally thought you were going to say "I shall celebrate with a new pair of boobs." Hey, why not boots and boobs?

And just so you are aware, those anti BYU comments are most definitely not from me (Cinta) but are from my much less spiritual school loving hubby (as I'm sure you already knew). Although I'm an Aggie (and a true one at that), I will never not root for the Cougars. How can you cheer against God's team?

Maile said...

Scary days on Wall Street...Great job, Allen!

Sarah Weiss said...

Yea for the both of you!