Monday, October 5, 2009

The Chub-a-Lub


Tess is 3 1/2 months old and such a treat. Like ice cream. Sweet and tasty and creamy smooth and nice and fatty. She currently has three great loves in her life.
First: her fingers. Since that phenomenal discovery, those fuzz-filled slimers can most often be found shoved in her mouth. She has even been known to bat her binkie out of her mouth in an effort to make room for the fingers or the fist- depending on her level of aggression at that moment. As a result, the chubs is one gigantic drool-fest. Good thing mommy is a fan of slobbery smooches.
Second: any person or object that keeps her in a sitting position. This girl does not want to miss a thing. If ever she is found even remotely reclined, she will instantly resort to perma-crunch mode, with head, neck and shoulders lifted. You would think this girl would have abs of steel instead of a smooshy sweet tummy.
Third: me. In fact, she loves me so much she can't go more than two hours at night without seeing my face. What a sweetheart.
Okay, she obviously loves lots of other things as well, like her daddy and playing dress-up and booby milk, but those can go without mentioning for now.
And just because I find this to be fun and fascinating, here is Linley in the same dress at the same age.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

What a sweetheart. Oh, and booby milk. That sounds funny! LOL. I can't get over how much she looks like Linley. Hope your family is doing well!

Amy said...

I can't believe how grown up she's gotten. Its amazing how time flies!

Caseyfam05 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blogs!!!! Oh, how I wished we lived closer. Our kids could play and keep eachother entertained for hours on end. Tessa is def a chunky lil monkey.....Cori, still tiny, only 14pds heavier since the last time you saw her,hahaha!!!!

jessica said...

I love all the pictures of Tessa. I can't believe she is almost 4months old. Where does time go? I hope you are doing great. I've got about 9weeks left until baby boy arrives.

Karly said...

I wish I could pinch those darling chubby checks. She is precious Erica.