Saturday, October 24, 2009

Grant's Wedding

Last weekend Allen took off work to stay at home with Ryder and Linley so Tess and I could board a plane to head back to Georgia to watch my baby brother get married (hello run-on sentence!!). It was a such a treat to spend time with all my sister's and mom and dad. Those three days were way too full and went by way too fast...but they were three days I will forever treasure!

Me making the cake stand- which by the way, was hugely labor intensive. You cannot even begin to understand, I assure you.
Belting out Tony Braxton. It had to happen.
Amanda helping Grant out with his "First Dance" moves.

Carson abusing Tess.
An Ode to Sisterhood


Our side of the wedding party.
The Happy Couple.

How did these men find wives????
I could not resist putting this gorgeous modelriffic picture of Tracy up.
The First Dance.
Cutting the cake. Obviously. Why am I doing these stupid captions?

Congratulations Grant and Adrianna!! And thanks for getting married so I could steal away from my life to spend some dreamy time with the fam!!!!!

No comments: