Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandparent's Z Visit: Central Park

I fully realize these pictures are all nearly the same, and that is semi-annoying to look at, but I couldn't pick a favorite, so suck it up. Thanks.
Due to the chick who was certain to puke at any given moment, and kids who were sure to meltdown within minutes, we were forced to forgo out planned dining excursion at the Shake Shack. Disappointing, but on top of the list for next time. When I finally get to go row boating through the park without fear of blowing chunks. So unfortunate.

Instead we strolled through the park, stopping to let the kids play at a playground, and the adults (note, I am appropriately not included in that statement) wander around Belvedere Castle.
The day ended looking a little like this. Me gulping down Diet Coke in hopes of surviving the trip home, the girls delirious, and Ryder begging for the opportunity to bite someone's head off.
Luckily the drive home was fast and I was able to go crawl in my covers, while Allen and his wonderful parents took the kids to dinner, bathed them and put them to bed.
Much thanks you fabulous three.
Sunday was a full day of church and relaxing, and then our fun ended. Grandma and Grandpa Z headed out way too early this morning and the kids are already missing them like crazy.
Come back and see us soon!!
And may this nasty bug be gone from this house. Pretty, pretty please.







2 comments:

Megan said...

Your children look like actual kids. Like on the verge of teenagers. Tell them to stop growing please. Especially Tessa. I need her to want to snuggle with me.

amanda. said...

you drink diet coke?
also, please send me your sandals.
and i dont like snuggling with kids much, but if you have any man babes, send them my way, too.
thanks.