Monday, June 28, 2010

The Grandparent's Z Visit: Jersey Shore Style

Grandma and Grandpa Z came for a little visit on Thursday. We were so excited to have them. Especially after Ryder puking his guts out on Wednesday in celebration of his last day of school. I was really looking forward to some fun in the sun.
Allen took Friday off and we all headed down to The Shore. It was a most phenomenally perfect beach day.
Until Tessa puked her guts out. On Allen. Then again. On me. Then again in the Sportzbrella. I had grand plans of fabulous blogworthy pictures of kids in cute suits, family sand castles, waves crashing over unsuspecting heads, and grandparents soaking in the sun. Instead, I spent my time cuddling a nasty stenched baby. Tragic.

Sadly, beach day only lasted three hours. Thanks Tess.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man. That's nasty. I forgot Ryder got sick. Let's hope Linley and Allen don't catch it next. I don't want to imagine what your house smells like. I can still remember mine after Carson and Adam got sick....ew..............

Tracy said...

Holy crap, when did Ryder turn into a full blown boy??? What happened to chubby baby Ryder?