Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Tessa Jane!!!

We celebrated baby girl's birthday on Sunday since daddy won't be getting home until after she is asleep and Ryder has a T-ball game tonight. Neither conducive to a child's first birthday.
Keeping her eye on the prize. This girl knows what she likes!
"Hmmh, is this for me???"
"What's the hold up? I need this in my face now."
"You all keep singing. I am just going to help myself here."
"Mmh, now that's more like it."
This girl was not shy about her cake. She dove right in, completely content to be covered in her own chocolate filth.
She enjoyed her cake so much, in fact, that she insisted hugging each bite before shoving into her mouth. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
I think it's safe to say she liked it.
Really liked it.
This child is the best. She is magnetic and joyful and chub full of fabulousness. Thank you for finally deciding to sleep through the night dear one year old.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Hahahah she is such a fat kid. Hilarious. I LOVE the picture of her side eyeing her cake. I actually laughed out loud. Could she get any cuter?
P.S. Why did you have to ruin her cute dress??

Karly said...

I can't believe it has been over a year since we last saw one another! What a great year. Your family looks to be doing well. Congrats on the new job and a FIVE week vacation with Allen!!! Enjoy! I will call soon or if you have a few minutes I would love to hear from you. xoxo Karly