Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandparent's Z Visit: Natural History Museum

We woke up bright and early Saturday morning to drive into the city for our day of big adventure. Some of us (me) woke up extra bright at early (2 am) feeling the uncontrollable urge to yak. That urge didn't go away until Sunday. Sort of put a damper on my day. But enough about that.
Allen successfully drove us into the city in less than 40 minutes. Well done studly man. We began at the Natural History Museum.
Where Linley seemed unable to force any sort of expression resembling a smile.
I may be the biggest dork I know.
  
 

 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

Megan said...

Can I have that dress? I think I need it.

amanda. said...

ahahah i love that pic of lynnlee and ryder.
she is such a snot...and so up my alley.
remember the last time i used that phrase? funny.
anyways, youre tan and im jealous and i miss you.
bye.

Naomi said...

At least your a HOTTIE of a dork! Oh, and me too, I really need your dress! :)