Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Holy Hotness

And I am not referring to my body...unfortunately. I am talking about the weather. Now for you warm-climate folks, this will mean nothing...but for those of us who have suffered through a week of sub-zero temps (this is no exaggeration- two of the mornings I took Allen to the train last week were 10 degrees, with the wind chill at neg 4), these past two days have felt like Spring. Today was suppose to be upwards of 70 degrees. In celebration, we headed to a fun park a block away from the house.

Obviously this is not a picture of us at the park. Simply Linley striking a pose.





Linley was a little wary of the slide. She inched her way down ever-so-slowly, but had a big smile at the end!


Her brother "helping" her down.

Warm weather, warm weather, please don't go away!

4 comments:

Maile said...

Isn't this weather awesome!! We've been outside for 2 straight days. BTW, I LOVE your hair!

hoLLy said...

i'm so glad you guys are getting some nice outdoor weather! i bet that cold was giving you cabin fever-it does to me and our cold isn't half as bad as yours. enjoy it!(it probably won't last too long-he he)

Jenny said...

Ah, yes the weather! It's incredible..I don't even mind the global warming.

Audrey said...

Sounds like your weather is akin to ours currently. Isn't it great? I'm loving it!!!