Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Cute Kids

First, I hope you all enjoy the festivity of my blog (I changed my background for you readers using reader or other such programs that rob you of the opportunity to actually sit and stare at the beautifulness that is my blog). Frankly I think Valentine's Day is just another one of those occasions that rarely lives up to expectations, and thus has a tendency of becoming more depressing than a normal day. Still, the dewey eyed girl inside of me can't help but think of all the most fabulous Valentine's days I have had and I always look forward to it. Plus, this is one day that Allen is pretty dang good at. I will spare you all the details.

Megan requested some shots of the kiddos so here they . Getting them to sit still requires serious effort and many chocolate chips. I hope you realize and appreciate this Meg.

This is Ryder's preferred way of sitting in front of the TV. Linley is obviously in the copycat phase. I am thinking I should make her stop, otherwise she is going to have to battle under eye wrinkles and crow's feet like her poor mother.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

beautiful beautiful children!! how did you get them to look like they like each other? j/k :) love the loviness of your blog template.

Naomi said...

I don't think I have to mention how cute your kids are again, but I will! Cute, cute, cute! Oh, and I just have to say that when I visit your blog and see pictures of Ryder I'm reminded of the time when Ryder hugged Edyn and said "She smells good!". It cracks me up every time.