Monday, June 30, 2008

Bon Voyage Nielsen's

So now that you have met my fabulous girlfriend Karly, it is time to say goodbye. I met Karly our first Sunday in the Short Hills Ward, and there was instant sparkle (sorry Karly, I stole that word from you, but I love it). Since then it has been nothing but laughs, shopping like crazy people, kitchen and car girl talks, and chips and salsa. She and her beautiful family are now off for a new adventure in California. You know I already miss you chick. Thanks for being so wonderful!!
Our kids had one last play date before we had to say goodbye. Ryder asks me everyday now if we can go to Gavin's house. I tell him Gavin moved and he says he knows. He wants to go to Gavin's house in California. Naturally. He also mentions quite regularly that he wants to give Maddie more squeezes. These two really are destined for one another.
Even though we have moved tons and have had many many friends move away from us, I love it all. I feel that all of these different places and experiences have blessed me and my family with so many wonderful friends for life! And hello, free places to stay and eat all over the US :) Disneyland here we come....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hunsaker family said...

I feel you!

hoLLy said...

it is sad to say goodbye to friends you meet in the different places you go, but then i feel the same way, just happy that i got to meet them and have them in my life, even if it was for a short while. thats the cool thing about moving too-meeting so many cool people! (and not so cool people too, but the cool outweighs the uncool:)

oh, and thanks for being one of those cool people!

Mistie said...

We miss you guys!!! I agree that life can be sad when friends come and go but it is so great too though b/c of all the people you get to meet and grow close with. I love it too!! (but still miss all you guys!)